Located in Queen's Medical Center, the largest hospital in Honolulu, Queen's Crown Dental offers a comfortable patient experience in a relaxing and modern environment. Together with their experienced team, Dr. Alexander Hall and Dr. Steve Wilhite strive to provide exceptional dental care to the people of Hawaii by building trust and confidence through our services which include preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services. Thank you for selecting us for your dental care and we can't wait to see your smile!
Meet Our Doctors
We always want our patients to feel informed and confident they are getting the best treatment possible. Please click on a button below to learn more about our practice and your dental health.
Quality Dental Care
Queens Crown Dental is a family dental practice providing care for patients of all ages. Located in Queen's Medical Center, the largest hospital in Honolulu, Queen's Crown Dental offers a comfortable patient experience in a relaxing and modern environment. Together with our experienced team, Dr. Alexander Hall and Dr. Steve Wilhite strive to provide exceptional dental care to the people of Hawaii by building trust and confidence with each patient. We provide preventive, restorative, cosmetic services, and oral sleep appliances.
Queens Crown Dental provides comprehensive dental services in Honolulu, Hawaii. Call 808-526-2800 or contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Services We Offer
We provide the following services:
- General dentistry. We provide preventive care and basic dental procedures through our general dentistry services.
- Family dentistry. Our practice serves families, providing care for patients of all ages so that the whole family can receive dental care at one convenient location.
- Restorative dentistry. When teeth are decayed or damaged, restorative dentistry includes procedures that repair the teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry. Cosmetic treatments and procedures improve the appearance of the teeth, and sometimes improve dental and oral health as well.
- Emergency dentistry. When a dental situation is urgent, such as severe tooth pain or a dental injury, we provide emergency dental care.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are the highest quality tooth replacement option available. An implant consists of a titanium post that is placed in the jaw bone with a crown attached to replace a single tooth. Multiple implants can be placed to support a bridge or dentures.
- Invisalign. Straighten your teeth discreetly with Invisalign, a system using clear trays to shift your teeth into proper alignment.
- TMJ treatment. TMJ disorder is characterized by pain and limited movement of the jaw. We provide a variety of treatments for TMJ disorder to provide relief of your pain and restore range of motion.
- Sleep apnea treatment. Sleep apnea is a disorder characterized by pauses in breathing while sleeping. Snoring is a common symptom that indicates an obstruction to the airway. We provide treatment for snoring and sleep apnea that can help you get better quality sleep.
- Sedation dentistry. There are a variety of situations that sedation dentistry can assist with. Patients with dental anxiety and children who are fearful of dental procedures can benefit from mild sedation. Sometimes a complex procedure calls for sedation for the benefit of the patient.
- Periodontal procedures. Periodontal disease, better known as gum disease, is a bacterial infection of the gum tissue caused by plaque. Treating and preventing gum disease can require specific periodontal procedures and maintenance.
- Pediatric dentistry. As a family dental practice we provide pediatric dentistry. Young patients require expertise in conditions that pertain specifically to children’s dental health. We help children feel at ease, providing a positive dental experience that builds a foundation for a lifetime of dental health.
Why Choose Queens Crown Dental?
When it comes to choosing a dental practice for your family, you want the highest quality care available. Queens Crown Dental has established a reputation in the community for providing top quality dental care for families. We treat each patient as an individual, listening to your needs and any concerns you have about your dental and oral health. We consider the whole picture of your oral health, including your dental history and your goals for the future in order to create a plan to help you achieve optimal health and wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is family dentistry?
When we say we are a family dental practice, we mean that we treat patients of all ages. We welcome your whole family, making it convenient to visit one practice for everyone’s care in the household.
At what age should my child have their first dental appointment?
The American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommend that children have their first dental appointment by the time they are a year old or within 6 months of the eruption of their first tooth. The first appointment is a basic introduction to dental care, including a dental exam and cleaning.
Do I need to see an orthodontist for Invisalign?
In the case of Invisalign, you don’t have to get a referral to an orthodontist. We provide Invisalign treatment in our office through the ease of computer software.
Should I see a dentist or a physician for TMJ disorder?
Because TMJ disorder is a condition involving the jaw, we provide treatment at our dental practice. TMJ disorder is often related to dental issues such as teeth grinding and bite misalignment.
Call 808-526-2800 or contact us today to schedule an appointment.